About Me

My photo
I'm Kyri. I'm a free spirited person.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Motherhood Uncensored

You know those people who are constantly showing off pictures of their kids to every person they encounter? I have turned into one of those annoying individuals. Every parent thinks that their child is the most beautiful child in the world , but then you look at her son/daughter and in your head you're like" Is this lady serious? There is nothing cute about that kid"  It's only natural to think that your child is the most beautiful one but I don't mean to brag...my daughter IS the most beautiful baby ever. Everywhere I take her people are always telling me she is the most beautiful baby they have ever seen and that they have never seen a two month old interact the way she does. Everyone that meets her falls in love with her. 

It's almost been a year since I found out I was pregnant. A year ago I never thought I would be spending my weekends staying in the house. I'm young, I wanted to travel, go places, go on road trips, go to concerts, spend all my money on my hair, clothes, shoes, and accessories that only benefited me. My life completely changed, now I spend my days and nights feeding Micah, changing her diaper, playing with her, singing to her, rocking her to sleep, when she's not in my arms I'm washing bottles, doing laundry, washing the bed sheets she pooped on when she blows up her diaper for the 3rd time that day....and I wouldn't change it for the world. I love being a mom. It's the best thing ever, and seeing her smile makes all of my problems go away. She makes my life worthwhile. 


 It takes me at least 3 hours to get Micah and myself ready and I'd be lucky if I got to finish my makeup. One time I was applying my makeup and I forgot to do my other eye, good thing I ACTUALLY looked at myself in the mirror before I left. Sometimes I can't even remember when I washed my hair last or brushed my teeth. I know.....gross but it's all a part of being a mom. I always smell like burp up, some nights when she's super grumpy I don't sleep so if you see me looking like a zombie it's for that reason. My purse has been replaced with a diaper bag. 


Nothing in my life made sense until my baby girl was born I love her with all my heart and my life is so amazing because she's in it. 









See I told you, she's the most beautiful baby in the world :)

1 comment:

  1. You're a lucky mother, and an amazing on at that! :) Love you and Micah Mae soooo very much!!

    ReplyDelete