About Me

My photo
I'm Kyri. I'm a free spirited person.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

I found all I've waited for.





Lying here with you 
Listening to the rain 
Smiling just to see the smile upon your face 
These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive 
These are the moments I'll remember all my life 
I found all I've waited for 
And I could not ask for more 
Looking in your eyes 
Seeing all I need 
Everything you are is everything to me 
These are the moments 
I know heaven must exist 
These are the moments I know all I need is this 
I have all I've waited for 
And I could not ask for more 

I could not ask for more than this time together 
I could not ask for more than this time with you 
Every prayer has been answered 
Every dream I have's come true 
And right here in this moment is right where I'm meant to be 
Here with you here with me 














No comments:

Post a Comment