About Me

My photo
I'm Kyri. I'm a free spirited person.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Family love.


I woke up this morning thinking about this little lady and how she was walking around the other day with her head stuck in her sweatshirt because she was attempting to take it off herself. This little girl has the best personality ever and I am so glad that my daughter has such a beautiful person inside and out to look up to. I took this picture of her right about when she started walking, maybe a month or so after. You know, it's funny how such a little person can change your life so much.God gave us children to help us get through the rough situations that life throws at us and not only that having a child helps you realize that sometimes in your crazy life you just have to stop and smell the roses.

This little man is also a huge part of my heart, if you know me you know that my family is my whole world. I can't imagine how boring my life would be without my brother, sister, niece and daughter. They keep me sane and they keep me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment